Dr. Rajesh is a Coach, HR Strategist, Consultant and a seasoned Facilitator. Driven by his passion of empowering people, he has gathered over 28+ years of experience in Executive and Leadership Roles. He holds a unique talent of discovering “Story behind the Story” to unearth the real needs of the clients, thereby successfully Coaching many First- and Second-generation Entrepreneurs and Senior to C level Executives for last many years across industries.
With an energetic approach and a positive intent, he believes in creating harmony among relationships. It is his very urge to help and support people, Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders and doing something good for the society that inspired him to take the initiative of changing people’s lives by adopting “Coaching and HR Consulting” as his passion and profession. He believes that Coaching is a helping profession and he lives by the ideology of helping people and entrepreneurs succeed. He also firmly believes that today’s SMEs have the potential to become large corporates of the future by taking the right steps at the right time with Human Resources, Human Resources Function and Coaching Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders.
He lives with a vision of empowering small and medium enterprises to align Business Strategy with Human Capital Strategy of the organization. Known for his sharp Edge thinking, Creative problem solving, inspiring dialogues, clear articulation and motivating conduct, he follows “That sometimes in life, it is important to just believe in yourself and go for what you believe in”.
His passion to Coach and Consult by translating his experience into meaningful “Real World” advice has given him an edge to build high performing teams across levels in the organizations. He comes into people’s lives with a purpose and changes them. He makes every person around him better, without them even realizing it. He is honest and caring. He is charismatic and intelligent. He is strong and compassionate. He is pious and selfless, and yet he is astonishingly powerful. His coaching has been focused on creating successful client engagements by generating purpose, sensitivity, curiosity, accountability, ownership and drive in his Clients. His efforts have been directed in offering creative edge solutions in people policy development, process transformation, value clarifications and sensitizations, unit goal setting, workforce planning, culture transformation and re-engineering and organizational development etc.
His words are mighty and great…what he speaks draws attention and when he addresses the audience, people yield him in admiration…!
His industry experience spans across Engineering, Telecom, IT, BFSI and Services among others. He has held various leadership positions in Human Resources Function in Aviva Life Insurance, Microsoft Corporation India and HR Anexi. Over the last 28+ years, he has gained tremendous experience handling and designing innovative HR processes. He has worked with clients across industries like Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, IT, Construction, Jewellery, BFSI, Pharma, Hospitality, Airlines,Airportsetc. His work with companies like Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Ranbaxy, Bangalore International Airport Ltd., LIC, ONGC, GAIL, NBCC IOCL Panipat, CHD Developers, MAX Retail, LPTI, Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles, USL, Pernod- Ricard India, Future Group, MAS Holdings, TEC Event Management Co., Wockhardt, Maruti Suzuki, Berger Paints, Renault India, Hero Motocorp, Continental Brakes and Automobiles, Terumo India, VIP Industries, SIS Prosegur, K Raheja Construction, Vodafonen (Karnataka, Delhi, Rajasthan, Assam), Make My Trip, GoIbibo, Avantha Foundation, Jindal Stainless Ltd. Jewelex, etc.
Major Consulting clients including Employee Engagement Survey, and diagnostics have been OPaL, OMPL (ONGC JVs), BEC Fertilizers Ltd., Rhenus Logistics, Ashish Life Sciences, Siyaram Mills, A Raymond India, Tack Exim, Mohan Clothing Company (BlackBerry), Servotech Power Systems Ltd., Valvoline, Steer Engineering, Saurav Chemicals Ltd., Usher Agro Ltd., DoehleDanautic India Pvt. Ltd., Life Style, Real Time Data Systems, PoddarTyres, Jaguar Overseas Ltd., Deep Water Drilling etc.
He has over 3900+ hours of coaching experience.
Education and Certifications
• B. Sc. Honours, University of Delhi
• Masters of Management Studies, Bombay University
• Honorary Doctorate from Global Triumph Virtual University
• Certified on Gallup’s Strength Based Coaching
• Certified on Gallup’s BP 10 (An intervention for Startup/ Entrepreneurs)
• Certified Lumina Spark Practitioner
• Certified Facilitator on DC Psychology
• Certified EQ Fellow from Six Seconds
• Certified Life Coach from Certified Coach Alliance (CCA), Vancouver-Canada,
• Certified CEO Coach from CFI, Chennai
• Certified Facilitator on Helping Other Succeed (coaching intervention from Blessing White)
• Certified SPIN Facilitator
• Certified psychometric assessor from Hogan, Psytech International & Pearson (SOSIE & Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Tool)
• Certified in Individual and Organizational Assessment from Academy of HRD
• Accredited on Belbin Team Roles
• Certified Fire Walk instructor and Empowerment Coach from the Sundoor School of Transpersonal Education – California (USA)
• John Mattone Certified Intelligent Leadership Executive Coach- Initial and Advance Mastery
• John Mattone STLI -360 Advanced Mastery Certification
• Level 4 DC Certified Human Capital Facilitator
Honors and Awards
• He jointly holds Guinness World Record (GWR) for making 1356 number of people Walk on Fire on a 100 sq. feet bed
• He has been awarded as one of the “100 Most Influential Global HR Leaders” by World HRD Congress, Mumbai, 2018
• He has been awarded “Training Leader of the Year” by World Training and Development Congress, Mumbai, 2018
• He has been awarded “Best Performance Coach” by World Coaching Congress, Mumbai,2018
• He has been awarded Golden Globe Tigers award for “Outstanding Contribution to HR” (HR leadership Excellence Award) at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2018
• He has been awarded “HR Consultant of the Year” award by Asia’s HR Vendors Award, Singapore, 2018
• He has been awarded as “HR Professional of the Year” by Asia’s HR Tech Leadership Awards, Singapore, 2018
• He has been awarded the “Best Business Coach” by Star of the Industry Awards, New Delhi, 2018
• He has been awarded the “Training leader of the Year” by Star of the Industry Awards, New Delhi 2018
• He has been awarded the “Most Talented Training & Development Leaders of North India” New Delhi 2018
• He has been awarded Golden Globe Tigers Awards for being the “Best Entrepreneur Coach” at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2019
• He has been awarded “Best Business Coach” at India Business Conclave, Lucknow
• He has been admitted as a “Fellow Member” of Institute of Directors (IOD), New Delhi