TransCat Leadership Academy presents "The Art of Leadership"
A three month Certification Program
Objectives of the Course • This courseware shall help leaders, especially, the middle and the seniors, take a very hard and serious look at themselves and assess their preparedness to engage increasingly complex management, beset multitude of opportunities and challenges.
• This program shall give impetus to the leader with social intelligence, who wants to develop culture in the organization with a strategic focus. And also, the program shall help deliver the leader to respond very positively during the challenging times, manage the team and the organization to lead a happier, healthier and more promising work atmosphere which shall continue to deliver outstanding and promising results.
Design of the Course
• This course has been handcrafted and designed by experts in the fields of academics and practicing professionals, who have exposure to management, behavioural and social sciences, psychology, organizational behaviour and culture, organizational design, psychometric assessments, counselling, coaching, mentoring, leadership and a host of other managerial knowledge and wisdom.
Why to attend this Course
• There is a great demand for Executives at various levels in the leadership to think and act, crossfunctional roles and widen the requirements of one’s roles and responsibilities. It is imperative that the shortfalls are met quickly to lead a complex team and company. TransCat Leadership Academy has understood the nuances and shall help you to process and internalize this quickly.
Highlights of the Program
• Essentials of Leadership • Strategic approach in managing people • Leadership styles and change
• Keen personal desire to explore the internal capabilities and challenge the external forces that are limiting one’s growth.
Who should attend
• Business Leaders of Small / Medium / Large Scale enterprises • Leaders those who aspire to take their leadership skills to the next level • Leaders of governmental/non-governmental/ charitable/ educational institutions
• The method of instruction shall be vide video lectures • The faculty shall be from TransCat Leadership Team • There shall be case studies, experiential exercises, selflearning assignments and many other tools
Module - 1
Introduction and Who is a leader?
Module - 2
How to lead effectively?
Module - 3
Module - 4
Module - 5
Managing Relationship: Emotional and Social Intelligence
Module - 6
Module - 7
Building Effective Teams
Module - 8
Change and Innovation
Module - 9
Styles of Leadership
Module - 10
Revenue, P&L Management
Module - 11
Module - 12
Building and Sustaining Organization Culture
The Art of Leadership
Benefits to participants
• The TransCat Leadership Academy shall issue a certificate to the successful student • The experience gained by attending this course shall give you the strength to manage a complex team • It improves the personality of the student • Life term member of alumni network of TransCat Leadership Academy
Medium of instruction
• The medium of teaching is English
Dr. I. S. F. Irudayaraj was a Professor at XLRI, Jamshedpur and is an expert in the field of topics on Leadership and Management and Organizational Behavior. He has more than 40 years of professional experience in teaching, consulting, coaching and mentoring. He was associated with XLRI, Jamshedpur as a Professor in the area of Organization Behaviour, Director Corporate Learning Centre and Fellow Programme Coordinator - Academy of Human Resources Development, Hyderabad; Assistant Professor and Research Fellow - Centre for Organization Development, Hyderabad; Asst. Professor, Loyola College, Madras and he had independently handled a Consulting Business.
The major clients were IFFCO, Dubai; Masreq Bank, Dubai; Bank of Muscat, Muscat; CAPEGEMINI, Bharat Electronic Limited, SAIL, Coca Cola, Crompton Greaves, Tata Timken, Tata Steel, ITC Limited, NTPC, Mahindra and Mahindra, CTS, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Govt. of India, Mussoorie, Vardhaman Group, World Vision, HCL etc.,
Dr. I. S. F. Irudayaraj
Dr. Ramesh Kumar has 25 years of Senior leadership experience leading large global teams both in technology and services domains. He brings vast leadership experience across verticals such as Ecommerce, BFSI, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Hospitality and Travel. Dr. Ramesh has a Doctorate in Business Administration with specialization in Organizational leadership. He is a post-graduate in Human Resources and Marketing, a Marshall Goldsmith Certified Leadership and Organization Coach and a Certified Executive Coach by John Mattone.
He is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and is a DiSC certified partner, Emotional Intelligence Coach and NLP practitioner. He supports and works with startups, mentoring and advising on strategy and execution. Dr. Ramesh is on the Board of Directors to a couple of CX impact organizations. He is a Guest Faculty at Universities and Lecturer at leadership conclaves and seminars. He is a regular speaker at Colleges and Universities addressing students on various leadership topics and preparing them for their future corporate careers. Mentor to management students, first time leaders and senior executives.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar
Dr. James Thomas has 32 years of post-qualification experience and has excellent exposure to the entire spectrum of HR, initiated OD interventions, set up L&D in various companies, spearheaded ‘lean’ initiatives/QMS/Social/Ethical Compliance and handled a large workforce.
He has worked in many companies in leadership positions. Some of them were - worked as VP- HR with EPIC Group, Bangladesh; AVP - HR with Page Industries Ltd., (Jockey India); Head - HR with Gokaldas Exports Ltd.; GM - OD/Corporate HR at Shahi Exports Pvt. Ltd.; Manager - HR with Esix Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and Senior Executive - HR with Kumaran Systems Pvt. Ltd.
He has received “Most Talented HR Leaders in South India” award from Asia Pacific HRM Congress/Times Ascent; ‘HR Leadership Award’ from Times Ascent and Asia Pacific HRM Congress; ‘100 Most Talented Global HR Leaders Award’, ‘50 Most Influential Training and Development Professionals in India’ award from CHRO Asia, and ‘HR Leadership Award’ form Employer Branding Institute.
He is a member of Board of Studies in various Universities and Colleges and also the Chief Editor of two upcoming journals.
Dr. James Thomas
Mr. Subhash P., Senior Consultant – TransCat People Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru.
Mr. Subhash started his career in Pharmaceutical selling with M/s. Cipla Ltd., a career spanning almost two decades. During this period besides attempting to master the subject, he had successfully offered classroom and on job training to many. He still keeps himself updated with the present trend and the details of newer
molecules and dosage forms that are being continuously introduced in the pharmaceutical market. This has helped him in working as a Training Consultant for a couple of companies/organizations.
Then he moved to HP. During this tenure, he was associated with varied departments like Quality Management, Knowledge Management and finally into Finance Planning and Analysis. His interest in Mathematics and Statistics entwined with Quality Parameters helped him undertake many projects to improve the quality and efficiency in many a segment. These were carried out by applying Lean and the Six Sigma methodology.
Being a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt professional, to help understand the service industry better and in depth, also has an ITIL V3 to his credit. This is besides a PG Diploma in Business Administration which he had secured during his tenure in Sales.