The leadership team has developed TransCat’s Code of Honor (COH) in 2019 and was deployed across the company. It aims to build solidarity and trust by ensuring that all employees and associates of TransCat team members are held to the same set of standards.TransCat Code of Honor:
1. Values first and the rest would fall in place and it is every one’s responsibility to uphold the code.
2. We ensure to accomplish the mission with passion and set high standards.
3. Our support is always there with employees, clients and any other associates to complete the task.
4. We walk the talk and hold ourselves to account in required situations.
5. We approach on important matters and act accordingly with long term view.
6. We consider safety as non-negotiable and paramount. All employees, Associates, clients, vendors and or any partners
associated with TransCat shall follow Safety Policy of the company and clients.
7. All matters shall be resolved amicably and hold no grudges and ensure that we go direct in a timely and respectful manner.
8. We develop each individual and create strong team to develop further.
9. We admit, forgive and learn from mistakes, correct them, and we reject prejudices.
10. We celebrate all wins and work for more wins and recognize contributors.